CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

they're acting on vagaries with their violent proclivities

Thanks to Pandora I really enjoy Andrew Bird these days.  This is due to the fact that I love Sufjan Stevens, Iron & Wine and José González.  I think Pandora and the Human Genome Project or whatever the hell they're talking about agree that all these artists use notes in similar keys and are generally males with breathy vocals.  Don't even get me started...I love them.  First of all, I'd marry Sufjan if I could.  I've had celebrity crushes before, but I honestly believe that I love everything about him...to be completely lame, his music makes an impact on my heart.  He even gets atheists to appreciate his music which contain many Christian-based sentiments or stories.  Now I'm not an atheist, but I'm not sure how I stand on Christianity anymore.  However, I find his devotion to God so ridiculously beautiful.  He's not preachy, he's just expressing himself...it's so honest and wonderful.  I don't know I just think he'd be a perfect husband.  I feel like he would never stifle anything I believe in.  Plus, he's so damn adorable...maybe a little short, but that will be fine.  I at least need to see him in concert.  


Um anyway, Andrew Bird...I like him, but I feel that his music could get repetitive.  He's still enjoyable.  


So I'm reading the book The Perks of Being a Wallflower, and I enjoy it so far.  I feel like I was supposed to read it when I was 16, but that's okay.  I'm 19 and it's still relevant...sort of.  The narrator reminds me of myself...I guess I'm a wallflower.  He's just very honest and innocent and full of a lot of love and talent.  I look forward to reading more.  


I thought I had more to say...I'll post more later.  


0 comments: