CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

"I believe in intuitions and inspirations.  I sometimes feel that I am right.  I do not know if I am."
-Albert Einstein

Yes, thank you Einstein!  I've been trying to figure out a good way of describing how I felt and he already did it for me.  I knew I loved that man.  Speaking of, I need to study more quantum physics...it sounds ridiculous for someone like me to try to understand it, but I find the topic interesting.  

Anyway, back to the quote.  Yes, intuition.  I swear to God that half the time when I'm worried about people's attitudes towards me or just feel uncomfortable with a situation, I don't know if I have natural instincts going on or if I'm really paranoid.  I think that it's a little bit of both.  Einstein might agree with me.  

I just haven't felt connected to anyone lately...and it's an honest concern of mine.  I might be exaggerating it, but I think it's partly true.  This means that I'm not entirely crazy.  

I still see hope...people are weird...they act strangely towards me sometimes.  I think this is just a phase and like all things, it will pass.  

2 comments:

Jon said...

As you mentioned toward the end of your entry- these things; all things, do indeed pass. It can be regrettable when we value what is present, yet encouraging when what we are experiencing is troubling. Coming to radically accept the 'everything passes' nature of life is a centerpiece in settling into center. Intuition fills in the gaps; it comes in from above prior to thought as the first phase in knowing. Unfortunately, it has been marginalized, but its importance can hardly be overestimated.

~jon

Rebecca said...

Thanks for all the comments, Jon. I really appreciate them.