CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Friends

I haven't been able to figure them out.  


For awhile I haven't felt close to any of them...

Then I had a nice chat with one of my good friends, and I thought she and I were on good terms.  Apparently, she thought I wasn't listening to any of her problems and that I'm too emotionally sensitive.  


So I kept quiet...I didn't want to bother my friends with my emotions.  

And I was sad...it's lame, but I was.  My good male friend recognized me acting differently and asked me why I was sad.   That made me happy.  I felt like he really cared about me.
 
But now I'm all mixed up again. Now I feel like he doesn't want to talk to me because he was acting strangely to me today...and it's weird.  I mean...all my friends are connected...I feel like they all keep doing things and I hear about these things, but I'm not actually involved in them...and there's no reason for me not to be involved because I am here doing nothing.  

So basically...I don't know.  I just don't know why I'm sometimes not invited to things.  I just feel left out...and I don't understand why this happens.  

1 comments:

Jon said...

The best thing to do is to be candid and direct in inquiring teh source of others' motivations. Hopefully, they will do the same with us- this is the most efficient and trouble-free way of discovering the truth. Its not problems themselves that cause such strife, but the uncertainty which comes to be associated with them. I wish you the best.

~jon