CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 17, 2009

maybe I'm amazed

I'm seeing Paul McCartney tomorrow night in concert at the new Mets stadium!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait I'm so excited.


I grew up listening to The Beatles. My dad loves them, as do I. They hold a special place in my heart. Seeing Paul tomorrow is the closest I'll ever get to seeing The Beatles. I can't begin to express how much this will mean to me and my whole family. I know everyone loves The Beatles, but that doesn't make this feel any less special. It makes me love them so much more for how they could touch so many people.

I feel bad, I was a little moody today and maybe mean to my family, but tomorrow will be fine. I can't wait. I think my heart might literally cave in from all the happiness.

I need Paul to play Let it Be, Hey Jude and Maybe I'm Amazed. I'm pretty sure he will. I really want him to play Michelle because that's my middle name and I also love that song.


Pretty much...tomorrow is a big moment in my life.

Sounds lame, but I don't care :D

0 comments: