CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 20, 2009

In the end

The concert was amazing! The best thing I've ever seen and probably ever will see...concert wise...I don't know...world prove me wrong.


It made me very happy...so emotional.

I tried not to, but I cried for Hey Jude, Let it Be and Here Today. I just couldn't believe I was seeing him.

It made my whole family happy, especially my dad which makes me really happy. Sorry, I need to come up with a better word than "happy," but I'm not exaggerating. Anyway, the concert really gave me hope that everything will turn out all right for me and my family.

"In the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." I've grown up listening to that line, but it's never meant so much to me in my life than right now. It's so true.

I think the concert just made me realize that dwelling in negativity won't ever do me any good. I'm trying to move on, just let go and accept everything happening around me.

I think in the long run that's all that will really matter.

Thank you Paul...

...and John and Ringo and George.

0 comments: