CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

I want to get away

I'm going to try to make this entry the least bit as melodramatic as possible.


The people I surround myself with are just making me angry these days. I love them all or something, but I keep feeling put down. I don't know if I'm acting my true self around them anymore.

Now I'm not saying I need to get away on vacation or anything, but I'd like just one break from the monotony. Every week seems to drag along the same way. I want something new and exciting.

I get angry or hurt around some people, but I don't want to be alone either.
At this point I just feel like I have to get down on my knees and beg people to pay any mind to me. Fuck that. Honestly, I don't need that. If they don't want to make an effort to talk to me, then why should I waste my time on them?

Seriously, I feel that people treat you kindly when you first meet them. Perhaps this stage doesn't always last long, but it's nice and I really want that.

Yes that's it! When you first meet a person and they're excited to be talking to you...they actually give a damn about what you're saying. I want that.

Like I said, I think I just want a break.


0 comments: