CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 16, 2009

there's so much I have to say and want to write about

But I'm procrastinating write now from an essay...

I just wanted to write one thing that's nice and simple.


It's so nice to hear good things about yourself from other people. It's nice to feel appreciated and that someone understands you.

That's why I love Stephanie. Thank God for her.

Today we were talking about our final project painting ideas. She always listens to what I have to say and is genuinely interested in my ideas and concepts and what inspires me.
I love quotes and I'm usually inspired by them. That's something she mentioned. It went along the lines of "See, other people could read that and say 'Oh that's cool,' but you really take it all in and gain inspiration from it. You really think about it."

And that just made me so happy that she recognized my efforts. Stuff like that means so much to me and no one cares that I love quotes and log stuff away, I guess except maybe English professors.

0 comments: