CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Almost There

I feel that in most areas of my life I am "almost there." Well I'm tired of feeling that way. I want to be there dammit and I'm going to try!

To sum everything up, there are two things I need to fix in my life.
-I need to lose weight and be in shape
-I need to drastically get better at drawing

Ok...these are things I want anyway.

And you know what slightly upsets me? I know that more than anything I want to be a talented artist, but right now I feel that improving my drawing is on the back burner. For awhile, I've been wanting to get in shape and I feel more motivated to fix my body right now than my craft...that can't be good. It's like, I want to get better at drawing of course, but I feel that improving my body will boost my confidence and I'll be all around happier...and when I'm happy, I'll enjoy drawing more.

It's like...I need creative juices to start flowing.


But also, I just want to be happy...and many signs in my life are telling me that I need to start thinking positive, being optimisitc and just trying to have fun...because deep down, I just want to have fun and be happy...my sometimes serious front is just a sign of fear and self-doubt. I really want to erase these things from my life.


I'm trying at least. :)

0 comments: