CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Gah

I miss my dad. I feel like I haven't been normal to him since the summer...since he got laid off, I just feel bad. I feel like his spirit has been crushed. ...and I guess I've avoided talking to him because it kills me to see him in moments of weakness..

But he's doing better.


And I think I sorta had a revelation tonight...what does it matter, if he's struggling a little right now? I think it threw me off because my whole life he's been in charge of his life and I thought everything was perfectly stable with him. This just makes me realize that he's human. He's perfectly fine. And I love him completely. I miss him so much right now. It doesn't matter what weird standards I set up for him, I still love him for him...I know he'll get out of this rut, but he needs my support. I can't be freaked out anymore. I need to show him my love and support.

0 comments: