CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Filthy acts of desperation

I mostly blame this on art school, but lately I've been feeling like I'm the observer and people are so gritty and vulgar, only after themselves, only after sex and a good time, not concerned with decency or any kind of morality.


Wow. So I feel obnoxious.

I'm not a critically acclaimed artist who has made glory by exposing the hypocrisy and perversity of all humans, but I'm just glad those artists did the exposing. I feel less like an ass hole.

My art is generally emotional and heart-felt. It's rarely ground-breaking and dirty to demonstrate hypocrisy and vulgarity...but sometimes, I wish it was more like that....because lately, I have not been seeing positive qualities in the humans around me.

0 comments: