CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm not crazy

I need to give myself more credit. Many of the things I think are often correct.


So in regards to that last entry, I'm correct.


I don't know if Amanda hates me, but she treats me like shit.

And she knows she treats me like shit. She's told other people that she's aware she does this.


I don't want to do deal with it anymore. It makes me sad mostly.


But it also makes me angry.


I have self-confidence issues, but overall I like who I am.

I like that I'm sentimental. I like that I see the good in people and give people chances.


If she's going to be that way, I don't have to treat her nicely.



Problem is, we're living together. I guess I'll just really separate myself from her. Last year, I thought we were in it together. Now that I know we're not, I can try to fend for myself.



It actually really depresses me when I think about it. But now I know that I have to accept that the mentality has changed.



" It's just that I feel stranded. And I thought the whole point was that we wouldn't feel stranded. I thought the point was we were all in this together" -The Heidi Chronicles

0 comments: