CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Remember the wrong opportunities?

Well I think lately God or the force of the universe is purposely stopping these wrong opportunities from happening. Lately, I feel like a lot of things that could be full of potential are going no where. I don't like that feeling. I have been feeling stuck. But for some reason, today I'm taking it as a sign. There's a reason why these things aren't working out. Perhaps I would be wasting my time on them: whether it's a job I didn't get, a friendship or relationship that's just not working, I think it's all for the best.

At least I'm begrudgingly forcing myself to believe this as I sit and wonder why a lot of opportunities have been back-firing lately. I do believe that things happen when they're supposed to, often when you least expect them to.

So I'm not going to feel sorry for myself and wallow in self-pity. How lame would that be? Rhetorical question, anyway...Instead, I'm going to fight. "Never give up, never surrender." I'm taking every lost opportunity with a bit of spunk and feisty restlessness. Perhaps it's better that this happens, so I never stop trying.

"Why do we fall sir? So we can learn to pick ourselves up." -Batman Begins
I don't know why I have to justify everything I think with a quote, but I find it enjoyable.

The point is, I don't want to stop trying. Something will work out eventually. I have to be patient.

0 comments: