CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 4, 2011

I hate when people try to make me feel like I am not putting in enough effort...especially when it comes to menial tasks that don't mean anything in the long run. My co-worker at the library is so condescending and snide to me. She thinks I'm a carefree, irresponsible idiot. I really would love to inform her that just because she looks like a beat up rag doll from a second hand store that talks like she doesn't give a shit and is highly opinionated, doesn't mean she's this groundbreaking unique person who is better than everyone else. She is miserable and has nothing positive to say about any one. I make a mistake once or twice and she always bitterly tells me to just put in the effort and to stop being lazy. I am the complete opposite of lazy when it comes to school work. I mean sure I slack off sometimes, but that's human nature. She is just a very negative, mean, arrogant person who is up on her high horse. She always bluntly says degrading things to me and I never give in. It pains me not to. I want to yell at her so badly.

But I guess in the long run, she just wants a fight and she wants to make me angry. Well she's doing a good job! But at least I won't give her the satisfaction of knowing that.

ASHJENBQVLWH3gwkajnebnwlend

but I really really really hope one day someone doesn't take her shit.

0 comments: