CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 29, 2010

some other folks

I've been weird lately, but I have been feeling much better. It makes me angry how long it takes me to get back to normal sometimes.

Anyway, is it weird that I love my boss and coworkers? They're very fun and comforting. Last night, I started to get emotional by accident. My boss was asking me about what happened and how I broke up with my ex and blah blah...and I like started tearing up for some reason. I don't know.

And he was so cool about it. And my coworker too. And he was just like "you're pretty, you're smart" etc. Haha and I know it's mostly important that I feel these things for myself, but it made me smile.

And this morning, I saw that he emailed me and asked if I was doing ok. That was so sweet of him! I just really appreciate that he cares. It's really nice because he doesn't have to care at all.

It's funny having friends in weird places.

0 comments: