CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 22, 2010

sometimes

Sometimes I worry that I'm not getting everything across...let me try to explain this. I feel like I have so much I want to share with the world...comforting, sweet, ideas...fun ideas, beautiful things...I dunno. I was watching Pixar's Up and I fall in love with it more each time. Just how they presented the characters with such charm. I just feel like I want to present those things too...and either I'm not doing it right or I don't have as many charming ideas as I thought I did...

Lately I feel like my teachers are telling me I have a lot of potential. That I'm capable of being amazing. This is both good and bad. I guess I just want to be amazing now and I don't know how to. I'm struggling. I just feel like something's not clicking...and hopefully one day it will all make sense? But is it that easy?

I just don't know.

0 comments: